Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

An Update

Dear readers,

With apologies for the long delay in posting, I wanted to let those of you who come here regularly that I am alive and well, just really busy at the moment. Here's a quick list of what's been happening.

As of last Friday, I am no longer at the radio. It's been a strange transition, but it has also been wonderful to have my evenings free!

Beginning this evening, The Helios Ensemble will be presenting a three day baroque festival at St. Luke's Episcopal Church on Royal Lane between Preston and the Tollway at 8 pm. Tonight, internationally renowned harpsichordist Ketil Haugsand will be giving a solo harpsichord recital. Than on Saturday evening, there will be a program of vocal and instrumental chamber music. On Sunday, we present Membra Jesu Nostri of Buxtehude, a gorgeous work that you won't want to miss. All programs are at 8 pm. Tickets are $35 for the entire festival and $15 for individual concerts.

I hope you can come, and I will have more reviews and essays for you next week!

Kevin

No comments: